I am so happy to be sharing this special wedding at Yesterday Spaces in Asheville with you. Their love is one for the books. It was inspiring for everyone in attendance to witness and take part in, the day and ALL the love felt was electric. A big thank you to Julia for helping me capture the day! Below are a few fun facts of the day that made it unique that are worth mentioning:
- The morning of the wedding, Dan came to say a hello with eyes closed and they shared a secret kiss and it was the sweetest. No peeking allowed!
- Dan literally DANCED up the aisle, with all the guests clapping, singing, and dancing with him. Everyone cried and hugged and all parts of the day were soaked up and celebrated.
- During the ceremony, the parents each presented a jar of soil from the land of Dan and Brandy's childhood homes. They added it to a pot and then added soil from the ceremony site and a seed from the tree they were standing below as a representation of their past, present, and future life together.
- Dan and Brandy had their first kiss on a golden park bench in San Francisco years ago. During the ceremony, a few friends stood up and uncovered (literally with a white sheet covering it), a golden bench that Dan had made for the wedding. As you will see in the images, Brandy was completely and utterly shocked/surprised. They took turns saying their vows to one another on that very park bench, and my heart nearly exploded.
- The first dance was electric and fast. The whole room got up dancing and chatting in a circle around them. When I said above their love is electric, the first dance was felt with every fiber.
If you pick up a copy of the Asheville Wedding Guide, this beautiful wedding as been featured in the publication!